Volunteers Needed Fall 2017
Help us 'Box Joy' for at-risk teenage girls and women nationwide. We need weekday help at our warehouse location at Pier 70, Building 2 in the Dogpatch area of San Francisco to wrap, count and prepare gifts for Holiday Giving!
- Individuals & Groups: Simply sign up for a shift below - any amount of time you can give is welcome!
- Corporate Volunteers: Please email Jenni@ProjectGlimmer.org to schedule
Volunteer Bonus! To thank you, we've partnered with the retailers below (all walkable from our warehouse) to offer Glimmer Specials after your shift with us! If interested, please contact at least a week in advance:
- Long Bridge Pizza: 15% discount for groups (email both Andrew@longbridgepizza.com & Neal@longbridgepizza.com and mention Project Glimmer)
- Third Rail: Offering special menu (contact Jefffirstname.lastname@example.org and mention Project Glimmer)
- The Sea Star: Offering happy hour specials including $1 draft beers, wine & well drinks OR $1 per drink donated to Project Glimmer (contact Ryanemail@example.com and mention Project Glimmer)
Can't make it during the week? Join us at our annual "Boxing Joy" event at Fort Mason- you can sign up HERE.
If you use Google Maps/Waze/Uber/Lyft, follow the directions below (or direct your driver) once you cross 20th St & 3rd/Illinois:
- Travel down 20th street toward the bay and cross Illinois Street.
- After the stop sign you'll see a sign on a building that says COST LESS Building 2. Turn into the gates just past the sign - there is ample parking behind Building 2. Walk around to the front where the loading dock is and up to the 2nd floor.