Host A Glimmer Drive
A "Glimmer Drive" is the collection of new (or like-new) gifts for women and teenage girls. It’s like a toy drive, except Project Glimmer collects jewelry, accessories, heat styling tools, makeup/beauty products and gift cards.
A Glimmer Drive is a fun way to celebrate the Holidays, Mother's Day, Graduation, Birthdays (or any other time!) with your friends, colleagues and family – and give back to the community at the same time.
Here's how to host your own Glimmer Drive:
- Pick a date, time, and location for your Glimmer Drive.
You can host one at your home, your place of work, a community center, place of worship, or any place that is convenient.
- Send invitations to friends / colleagues / family!
Explain WHY you're hosting a Glimmer Drive (to support women and teenage girls in need!) and WHAT your guests need to do to participate (bring gifts to donate!) Click here to see which types of gifts are best.
- If guests cannot attend or employees forgot to bring a gift, we welcome monetary donations! Donations can be made by check, cash or online. Please ask your employer if they match employee contributions and make DOUBLE the impact!
- Prepare the donation items for delivery!
Instructions can be found here.
- Box up the donation items and send them to Project Glimmer!
Delivery instructions can be found here. If you'd like a charitable donation tax receipt, please complete this form and we will email you a tax receipt after receiving your donation!